At Management FIRST Nigeria – we come together to solve the biggest problems facing organizations and we brainstorm solutions to boost your company. We assess our client’s workplace environment and mobilize action to heal, improve, or prevent workplace issues. We strategically partner with our clients to unmask the root cause of issues and work collaboratively to resolve those issues.
Job Title: QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role will initially be a support role integrating into the commercial team but will offer career progression at a speedy rate.
The required competencies for this job include:
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within the area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
- BSc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying
- MSc (Added advantage)
- The ideal candidate will have a good engineering
- Must have working experience on either New Build or Fitout/Refurb Projects.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyze costing for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- On offer is career development through mentoring and training which comes with the potential to work on projects overseas and of course a competitive rate of pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject.
Visit Management FIRST Nigeria Official Website for more Information
Application Deadline: Not Specified