PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Managing Director
- Shall be responsible for directing and control of all business operations. The Managing Director is responsible for giving strategic guidance and direction to the board to ensure that the Company achieves its financial vision, mission, and long-term goals/objectives.
- Define general policy and financial orientations by coordinating and setting objectives and controlling their achievement.
- Implement the local content regulation and promote the local team for senior positions in the organization.
- Define and supervise strategic decisions and organize discussions with the management team.
- Define and supervise human resources management policy.
- Define the company’s quality, safety, health, and environmental policy.
- Define communication actions and representations to stakeholders in the socio-economic environment
- Is responsible for the company vis-à-vis third parties, and guarantor of compliance with the laws and regulations in force.
- Ensure monthly and annual group targets are achieved for the local branch.
- Regular meeting with clients and investigate their satisfaction.
- Contribute to business development and promote locally all new technologies applied in the group.
- Follow the group authority matrix.
- Report to shareholders on monthly basis.
- Ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and production targets are met.
- Coordination and communication between support services (Operation, HR, Admin, Logistics, Estimation, Procurement, Project mgt & Controls) function to enable a smooth-running operation.
- Identify areas of improvement and help to implement them.
- Carry out the regular site and QHSE visits/audits.
- Carry out regular meetings with shareholders, and the operation manager on reporting branch performance for all departments.
- Education And Qualification: Master’s degree in Engineering or Science or Finance from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Years of experience: Minimum 15 years in Management and operations preferably in fabrication /construction or oil and gas industry.
- Age: 40
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert