McGill University is pleased to announce McCall MacBain Scholarship starting in Fall 2021 for a full-time master’s program or a second-entry professional undergraduate program (i.e. dentistry, law, or medicine).
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full graduate scholarship that will provide students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world. McCall MacBain Scholarship will connect you to the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community you need to make a positive impact on the world.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship will be conditional upon Summer / Fall 2021 admission to an eligible full-time master or professional program at McGill. You are responsible for applying to the program(s) of your choice by the first possible deadline and gaining admission. Your graduate program application is separate from this scholarship application.
McCall MacBain Scholarship Details
University: McGill University
Course Level: Master or Professional Program
Eligible Countries: Local and International candidates.
The scholarship will cover;
- tuition and fees for a full-time master’s program or a second-entry professional undergraduate program
- a living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms.
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada
- You have a bachelor’s degree or are on track to graduate before August 2021
- You plan to apply for Fall 2021 admission to an eligible full-time master’s or professional program at McGill University
- MA (Arts),
- MArch (Architecture),
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning),
- MBA (Business Administration),
- MEd (Education),
- MEng (Engineering),
- MISt (Information Studies),
- MM (Management),
- MMus (Music),
- MPP (Public Policy),
- MSc (Science),
- MScA (Science, Applied),
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy),
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy),
- MSW (Social Work),
- MUP (Urban Planning),
- LLM (Law),
- STM (Sacred Theology).
Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees
The McCall MacBain Scholarship application process consists of:
- Completing an online application including a personal statement and three short essays
- Sending requests through this online application to two people for confidential references – one for your academic work and one for your community engagement
- Uploading a one-page resume
- Uploading official transcripts for all of your postsecondary (tertiary) studies
- Signing the waiver
- References: Your reference writers will be asked to fill out a form in our online system. They will need to submit a written reference (500 words max) and respond to specific questions.
- University endorsement: If you are a current university student or have graduated in 2019 or 2020, you must earn the endorsement of your institution. At minimum, a university representative will review your application once it is submitted through this site and verify your academic standing and overall conduct.
How to Apply
You are responsible for applying to the program(s) of your choice by the first possible deadline and gaining admission. Your graduate program application is separate from this scholarship application. You will need to apply directly to McGill for at least one eligible full-time masters or professional program.
The online application is available now. Start your application today!
McGill admissions generally open in September for the following Fall semester. Visit the McGill Graduate Admissions website for more information.
Scholarship Applications Due
Submit your McCall MacBain Scholarship application, including both reference forms, before the deadline: September 24 at 4:00 PM EDT.
Note that if you are invited and accept an invitation to final interviews in January 2021, you will be required to complete your application to McGill by mid-December 2020.
If you encounter technical issues or have questions about the scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com.