MELCURT NIGERIA LIMITED is a wholly indigenous oil service company with strong capabilities in Technical Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction, Operation and Maintenance services. Established in 1990, we have executed many projects ranging from Onshore/Offshore Pipeline Construction, Pipeline Maintenance, Engineering Design (Conceptual, Feed & Detailed) etc. Our prompt project schedule delivery have ranked us among the best in EPICOM business as far as the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry is concerned. Melcurt Limited provide our clients the supplementary resources required to enhance its efforts necessary to undertake a wide range of projects.
Application is invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: DIVING OPERATIONS SUPPORT SUPERINTENDENT
Job Location: DELTA
To provide a high-level Diving Operations Engineering support for the execution of assigned projects from the Asset Projects Portfolio which is part of the Asset Support organisation and is tasked with activities associated with keeping the FPSO full and maintaining its integrity up to and beyond the design life in line with Diving Centre of Excellence requirement.
- Define and prepare detailed underwater scope of works for the Flex Joint and upcoming projects.
- To effectively manage and ensure that the Contractor fully meets its contractual obligations, executing the works safely, efficiently and per agreed schedules regarding underwater operations.
- Review, contribute to, and approve Contractor submitted detailed diving procedures, work packs and all other diving project related documentation.
- Review tender submission for diving related scopes of work.
- Participate in constructability reviews.
- Participate and provide input in HAZID/JSA exercises.
- Undertake Diving Contractor, and diving system audits.
- Be the COMPANY focal point for all diving operations.
- Ensure that all diving operations are planned and managed in compliance with COMPANY, IOGP, IMCA and industry best practices and guidelines.
- Conduct assessment of the Contractors HSE-MS and diving practices compliance.
- Define and prepare detailed diving project procedures for Contractor guidance.
- Qualified and competent to perform the duties of Diving AP/CSR when required.
- Work in offshore worksites when required.
Qualification and Experience:
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical Certificate.
- A university degree in an Engineering discipline with minimum 12 years operational commercial diving experience, of which at least 10 years must be commercial diving management/superintendent experience in a global oil and gas services firm, executing IRM and intervention diving and ROV work scopes in the oil & gas industry sector.
- Qualified IMCA Dive Supervisor with extensive knowledge of working with divers, planning diving operations, working with the appropriate diving tables and treatment tables. Familiar and experienced in the recognition of and treatment of compression illness.
- Extensive trees/control experience, understands topsides interfaces and can communicate technical issues at all levels. Ability to impart confidence to asset operators and contractor’s offshore management.
- Proficient in all aspects of underwater installation engineering, with strong experience in underwater lifting and hoisting operations.
- Fully conversant with Shell, IOGP, IMCA and industry best practices
- Fluent in the English language.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team as well and to work independently with minimum supervision. Must have knowledge/high skill level in HSSE golden rules and applications within the Oil and gas Industry.
- Valid OSP.
Minimum: 40 years
Maximum: 50 years
How to Apply
For more information, Vist MELCURT LIMITED Official Website
Application closing date:
All applications must be submitted on or before 26th of April 2021.