Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent. The intern will work for 6 months with a partner on real projects, collaborating, and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing, or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future.
Microsoft has partnered with Fuzu – online career development and employment platform – to bring you the Interns4Afrika program in response to demand from its software distribution and development partners across Africa. The program which was launched in 2016 aims to empower local communities by providing real employment opportunities to talented young professionals in Sales, Marketing, and IT Technical Support within the Middle East and Africa thus, helping them build a better future for the continent. Through Fuzu, the aspiring young professionals will gain access to open Microsoft roles under this program and apply for a chance to work on real projects in a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent.
Qualified applicants must meet the following:
- You have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- You are able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship.
- You have a BA/BSc in a business-related or IT degree
- You have a right to work in the country in which you are applying in.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply. When the page opens, scroll down to find positions of the Country of your choice
For Nigeria Positions
- For Marketing Internship Click here to Apply
- For IT Technical Support Internship Click here to Apply
- For Technical Support Internship Click here to Apply