Military Scholarship: NorthAmerican.com offers first-ever Military Logistics/Supply Chain Management /Operational Management Scholarship to qualifying current or former active-duty military and their dependents. Upon the contest’s completion, two winners will be chosen to receive an award of $1,000 each.
At North American Van Lines, we are committed to improving the future of any and all students throughout the continental U.S. and beyond—we believe that educational quality for everyone is key in fostering a nationwide network of skilled professionals for years to come, from adults seeking continued education to those returning from active service.
Because of this belief, NorthAmerican.com are proud to offer honourably discharged veteran or current member of the active military, spouse of a current military service member and child of a current military service member or honourably discharged veteran tax-free scholarships and fellowship grants, these are expenses for:
- Tuition and fees required to enrol at or attend an eligible educational institution; and
- Course-related expenses, such as fees, books, supplies, and equipment that are required for the courses at the eligible educational institution. These items must be required of all students in your course of instruction.
Military Scholarship Competition 2020
- Total award – $1,000; Number of awards given – 2.
- Maximum award – $1,000 per winner.
- Award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check and mailed to your personal address.
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of an accredited college/university within the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field
- An honourably discharged veteran or current member of the active military (including National Guard and Reserves).
- A spouse of a current military service member or honourably discharged veteran.
- A child (under age 21 or a full-time student under age 23) of a current military service member or honourably discharged veteran..
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees, professional affiliates, and agents of North American Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
Complete all required sections of our application form below.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their DD214 (member 4) or a signed letter from Command certifying active duty status.
- Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Some verification of enrollment at your college.
- Your Essay.
Submit a brief essay of between 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in logistics/supply chain management is your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing sincere firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We want to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you!
How to Apply
All information submitted should be accurate as it will solely use for determining a winner.
Winners will be notified via email, and on our official Logistics Scholarship homepage at (NorthAmerican.com/Scholarship/LogisticsEdu).
Visit the Official Webpage For More Information
All applications must be complete and submitted by the deadline December, 15 2020.