Mobihealth is innovative Telemedicine and digital healthcare platform with a mission to provide 24-hour access to a panel of top-notch doctors across all specialties from North America, Europe, UK, Asia, UAE, Nigeria, and other carefully selected countries.
At Mobihealth, we assure you of quality healthcare provision, convenience, and dignity. We are your one-stop platform for all the quality healthcare you deserve- without breaking the bank!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Assesses and collects vital signs of patients and logs in the information in the telemedicine platform before video consultation with a physician.
- Monitors the vital signs of patients (COVID 19 and non-COVID 19 patients) remotely and escalate for hospital admissions and isolation centers.
- Schedule follow-up appointments with physicians for the patient.
- Stay informed about updates on the Telemedicine platform and inform physicians and patients accordingly.
- Create forms that help gather information from patients.
- Follow-up with physicians and patients to ensure they are available for consultations as necessary.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of referrals, follow and expedites referral process, and provide feedback to physicians.
- Establish contact with patient/proxy and assess the ability to use Telemedicine.
- Coordinates appointment time with the physician, the patient, and Telemedicine clinic schedules.
- Provide follow-up to see that lab/tests are ordered and results sent to the consulting physician before the follow-up appointments.
- Update records with patients’ vitals and maintains records of escalated cases for COVID 19 and non-COVID 19 patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed to practice as a registered nurse in Nigeria.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Nursing is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years of post-graduate experience.
- Proven leadership experience and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use specialized applications software and computer systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Visit the Official Website for more Indian Oil Corporation Limited information,
Application Deadline: 20th June 2020.