NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL LAND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY -NALDA Volunteer Programme provides opportunities for eligible Nigerians to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of NALDA in the NALDA pilot projects.
The Programme which will last 6 months will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main pilot projects of NALDA to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
NALDA Volunteer Programme Details
Organizer: National Agricultural Land Development Authority
Eligible Group: Nigerian Youths
Duration: 6 Months
- Nationality: Must be Nigerians
- Education: Minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Skills: Computer skills are desired, goal-oriented
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must respect and maintain the confidentiality of the organization
Portal for Registration is now opened for Youths with any of these Education Qualifications like National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) or Degree Certificate.
Applicants are to fill the form details correctly, the following will be asked to provide
- Your Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Marital Status,
- State and Local Government of Origin,
- Education Level
- Job Experience
- Passport and
- Field of Specialization.
- The Opportunity is for Nigerian Youth in all Local Government Areas of Nigeria, At least two thousand Applicants will be engaged in each Local Government Areas of all the States. When the recruitment is concluded, every Local Government in Nigeria will have two thousand beneficiaries.