Nestlé Virtual Internship Program – Nestlé is offering 100 young people an opportunity to join its newly established Virtual Internship program as part of the organisation’s ongoing interventions aimed at reducing youth unemployment, across East and Southern Africa Region (ESAR).
To commemorate with International Youth Day 2020 on the 12th of August with the worldwide theme: “Youth Engagement for Global Action” for this year. Nestle came up with a program Virtual Internship program which seeks to highlight the ways in which the engagement of young people at the local, national and global levels is enriching national and multilateral institutions and processes.
Virtual Internship Program Details
Target Group: Young Youth
Eligible Countries: East and Southern Africa Region (ESAR).
The virtual internship commences on 1 October to 30 November 2020.
Successful youth will benefits:
- Being equipped with essential workplace skills.
- receiving a financial stipend,
- Get high tech-enabled learning, international skills transfer as they will be mentored by leading global experts.
The following must be met before applying;
- Be unemployed youth from East and Southern Africa Region (ESAR).
- Be youth from any higher education institution
Method of Application
Qualified youth can register on https://nestle.thetalent.games/ and once the assessments and selection processes have been finalized, successful applicants will be notified.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage