Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Distributor Management Systems (DMS) Data Analyst to provide technical support to the Distributor Sales Force, as well as the Sales teams, to aid effective planning and decision-making processes by providing all necessary and relevant sales information and reports with regards to DMS1.
Job Title: DMS Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you are entering the most abundant Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Distributor Management Systems (DMS) Data Analyst to provide technical support to the Distributor SalesForce, as well as the Sales teams, to aid effective planning and decision-making processes by providing all necessary and relevant sales information and reports with regards to DMS1.
A day in the life of…
- Providing business support to secondary sales automation projects – DMS1.
- Ensuring data accuracy of all business data on DMS1 to aid swift and accurate business decision-making.
- Execution of the Distributor Management solutions at distributor point according to the company guidelines for ensuring proper tracking of the secondary sales.
- Troubleshooting for issues related to DMS reports.
- Testing of new enhancements with live data.
- Defining plans to improve the usability of DMS solutions and reports to increase the benefits to the organization.
- Liaising with IS/IT department/agency for periodic follow-up and update of the system at distributor points.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Industrial Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Informatics, or Economics.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Sales within a similar FMCG company and must have handled DMS version 5 upgrade to at least version 8.0 related projects.
- Demonstrated experience in Masterdata management, handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages, as well as programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Advanced level in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- A high level of mathematical ability, analytical mind, and inclination for problem-solving.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- A result-focused individual with a great sense of responsibility, agility, and ability to take ownership of all tasks assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For more information, visit the Official Website
Note: We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Application Deadline: 19th June 2020.