Niagara College Canada is offering scholarships to International students based on their academic and personal achievements, not financial need. Scholarship awards are offered in a wide range of amounts and are awarded for students who are applying for their first term at the College.
Niagara College awards students who are the top academic and engaged students in their school. There is no application required and the award will be offered in both the fall and winter semesters. It is determined based on academic performance and an active co-curricular record.
Niagara College International Scholarships Details
Host Institution: Niagara College Canada
Eligible Countries: International Students
Degree Type: Bachelor’s Degree Program
Duration: Depend upon program
Scholarship awards are disbursed in various amounts over the course program, provided that students maintain the required number of credits, grade point average and good social standing. $2,000 will be offered to the winning students for 2020/2021 academic year.
- Every scholarship have different eligible countries, applicants have to apply to one he/she is eligible to apply
- Have a good academic performance and an active co-curricular record.
- Have enrolled as students applying for the first term at the College.
- Willing to travel abroad to stay in Canada to study
- Have academic transcript and prrof of English proficiency
- Have conditional admission based on study permit application requirements and program capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Niagara College Scholarships Portal to apply
There is no specific scholarship application form. You should submit your application for admission to study at the College through our online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential
Deadline: October 10, 2020