The Nigeria Police Force invites application from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruit).
NIGERIA POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirement
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and not less than 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 Inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall NOT be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in Speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bent Knees i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
Method of Application
For you to partake for the 2020 Nigeria Police Force Constable recruit, you have to be fortified with the below requirements before you begin your application. All applications are submitted online.
- A functional Email address and
- National Identification Number (NIN)
Once you get to the Application Portal, you will be required to first create an account with Nigeria Police Force. Fill all the information accurately and submit. A mail will be sent to your email address for confirmation.
- Input your valid contact information (Email address and NIMC NO)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed,
- Fill and submit the online form (Review the information before final submission)
- Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondence. The Number is case sensitive, please
- Applicants would be required to present a hardcopy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The names of the successful candidates will be published in the National Newspaper on 14th September 2020 and other platforms
- No Email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates’ emails.
POLICE FORM CLOSING DATE
The Online Application will be open for a period of six (6) weeks from 14th July 2020 to 23rd August 2020
Nigeria Police Force Physical Screening Exercise Date 2020
The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT command from 24 August 2020 to 30 August 2020.
For Complaints/technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com