The Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment: – This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for both Trade/Non-Tradesmen and Women has commenced.
The Nigerian Army (NA) Portal is for the below-listed recruitment
Nigerian Army Tradesmen/Women.
Nigerian Army Non-Tradesmen/Women.
Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Army 81 RRI Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law
- All Applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB at O’level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualifications, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.army.mil.ng.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) – 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) – 22
- Maximium Age (Trades) – 26
- Minimium Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) – 1.62
- Minimium Educational Qualification – Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Log on to the above link using the username and password acquired after creating an account
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor form to the designated state recruitment centres.
- For more information, visit https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
Application Period 15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include: regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985 and 07041467033
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the Nigerian Army website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
- NIGERIA POLICE FORCE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2020