NNPC Scholarship:- Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2020/2021 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
NNPC/TOTAL NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Sponsors: Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI)
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Target Group: Undergraduate Students
Duration: To the completion of the degree program
Successful recipients for the scholarship receive N150,000 per Student per Academic Year
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
- making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme.
- Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the scholarship Application form online. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly.
Deadline: Saturday 31 October 2020
Screening/Selection Test for NNPC Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a selection test at designated centres nationwide. Selection test holds on December 5, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection test
- Candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to/fro the selection test venue
For more information visit the Official Website