PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001 and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: OPERATIONS MANAGER
The position will contribute to the development and implementation/improvement of the organizational strategies, operational practices, quality, hazards and risk management, budget achievements, and client satisfaction.
- Manage processes, budgets and people
- Supporting the operations planning process
- ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and production targets are met
- Managing stock control and inventory checks
- Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Supervises the project manager to achieve the target fixed KPIs (Security, Planning, budget, quality, production)
- Promote local project and site managers for better positions in the organization, having in mind that the Operation manager position will be replaced by a local in a defined time.
- Organizes trade tests/ interviews and ensuring the most suitably qualified are hired.
- Issue documents such as Project Management Plan and Report of Experience feedback
- Revises and reviews specifics tenders with the estimation department
- Coordination and communication between support services (HR, Admin, Logistics, Procurement, Project mgt & Controls) functions to enable a smooth-running operation
- Organization and supervision of logistics, human resources and management of risks
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the top management’s vision and process ideals
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
- Drive initiatives in the site and staff management team, that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Qualified with NACE 3 certification or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years in Management and operations preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry. Bosiet, NACE 3 or equivalent,
- Years of Experience: minimum 12 yrs management
- Age: 35
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert