Orange Group is a fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in four key segments: Pharmaceuticals; Beverages; Personal Care; and Lighting. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange Group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture effective quality pharmaceutical products.
Orange Drugs Limited is seeking suitable candidates to join its team in the Management Trainee Program.
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- .Ability to drive is added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Management Trainee as the subject of the email.
Visit the Official Website for more details
Deadline: Not Specified