Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL), a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company in Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020/2021 University Scholarship Award Scheme.
ORIENTAL ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS DETAILS
The Scholarship scheme is to support capacity building and contribute to human capital development in its area of operations.
Organizer: Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL)
Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree Program
The scholarship is open, and awards will be made to successful applicants from:
- Effiat Community,
- Mbo Local Government Area,
- The rest of Akwa Ibom State
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria before applying
- Be an Undergraduate degree student or it’s equivalent in a recognized institution of higher learning within Nigeria;
- Be an indigene of the outlined community or areas
- Have a valid personal email address with a contact number and bank account details.
Completed application forms must be submitted together with the following supporting documents:
- Copy of Admission Letter to undertake an undergraduate degree program or its equivalent in a recognized institution of higher learning within Nigeria;
- Proof of current Year of Study e.g. School fees payment receipts; Evidence of course registration; Letter of identification from Faculty Dean or Department Head; Academic performance results, etc.;
- Copy of WASCE/NECO/GCE Certificate or Statement of Results;
- Evidence of Local Government Area and the State of Origin;
- Valid personal email address with a contact number and bank account details.
Method of Application
Application for Oriental Energy Resources Limited Scholarship is submitted online together with the supporting documents
The application can also be submitted through E-mail. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM. Take time out to fill out the application form and attach the necessary documents or click on the download button to download a hardcopy of the application form and submit via email (email@example.com)
Information for All Applicants
- Applications with incomplete supporting documents and non-adherence to eligibility criteria will not be considered;
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be invited by email for an Aptitude Test. Awards will be made based on the test results;
- Submission of false information will result in cancellation of already approved awards;
- All enquiries regarding the award should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application forms are available free of charge from OERL Scholarship Administrator by email (email@example.com)
Visit the Official Webpage for more detail
All applications must be submitted before 31st August 2020.