Origin Group is an agricultural value chain company, focused on delivering integrated agricultural infrastructure and mechanization technology solutions for Nigerian farmers, sub-Sahara Africa and the world.
At Origin Group Nigeria provide value-added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
Application is invited for:
Job Title: Business Development Executives
Resourceful Business Development Executives to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. The role involves active coordination and demands exceptional interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new and manage existing business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
Competencies and skills required
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Passion for selling
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS applications
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Visit the Official Website for more details
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 8th, 2020.