Outstanding Student Award at the University of Kent is funded by the Kent School of Architecture and Planning for students starting full time on the new MSc Bio Digital Architecture course in September 2020.
The School of Architecture and Planning is delighted to announce the availability of two partially funded places on the brand new MSc Bio Digital Architecture course for September 2020.
This innovative MSc Bio Digital Architecture course will teach you how to think about architecture in new and exciting ways; to rethink traditional modes of design and experiment. You will study computational design methods, and new modes of simulation and production, which will be complemented with a theoretical discourse on contemporary scientific ideas. Working interdisciplinary, you will learn to apply contemporary architecture and scientific ideas, to think about space form generatively, and create innovative and exciting architectural scenarios.
Students of this course will be part of a thriving postgraduate community at the Kent School of Architecture and Planning, as well as be part of the schools’ new Digital Architecture Research Centre (DARC). DARC focuses on the application of digital technology in architecture, looking to explore the creative use of digital technologies to enhance architectural design and the built environment.
Bio Digital Architecture Outstanding Student Award Details
Host University: University of Kent
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Available Programmes: MSc Bio Digital Architecture
- 50% fee waiver
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Outstanding Student Awards at the University of Kent In the UK.
- A minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in architecture or related discipline in the built environment, or associated regulations to the subject of Bio Digital Architecture Also, the University expects some necessary computing experience.
- Additionally, applicants with an architecture/design background should present a portfolio of work.
- Furthermore, applicants whose first language is not English need to provide a certificate to show they have achieved IELTS 7 (minimum 6.5 in reading and writing).
How to Apply
Candidates will need to apply for the MSc Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent and have been made an offer, once the offer has been accepted, the candidate can then apply for the scholarship. Your application should include:-
- a short piece of writing (max 1500 words) that explains why you want to study Bio Digital Architecture;
- how your academic background/experience meets the demands of this challenging programme; and
- what you aspire to do after graduating from the course.
For more information, Visit the Official Webpage for more details.
31 July 2020, 23:59 BST.