PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Paint Supervisor
The Paint Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of work activities. He is considered the leader of his working team and is responsible to complete work activities as per the Site Manager’s instruction.
- Respect the work objectives given by the Site Manager
- Providing intervention teams schedules
- Announce the objectives of the day to his foremen & team & identify any constraints/issues that may arise
- Daily control of his teams/workforce
- Responsible for the effective coordination and supervision of assigned activities, personnel, and related resources, ensuring daily production targets are met.
- Reports progress daily to Planner and/or Site Manager
- Responsible for the follow up of the stock of material in conjunction with the planner
- It is a must that he can anticipate the job conditions/requirements & ensure proper follow-ups to maintain work progress.
- Organize his teams and allocate tasks to each worker and control personnel assigned to their activities
- Study specifications and requirements for activity, the scope of work and ensure work assigned is performed accordingly
- Ensure assigned work is completed safely, on time, within resources, and in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure assigned personnel fully understand the requirements of the job and explain the necessity of compliance
- Ensure good technical & quality job practices
- Participates in Daily meeting with the Site Manager
- Respect for work organization ethics & practices set by Site Manager and the company
- Ensure that prior to blasting, painting, and coating activities, QA/QC inspector and Company QC Inspector are informed for inspection and witnesses the area before further activities.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- 8 years of minimum experience in a similar field of industry
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Safety Training as per company policy
- Technical training as applicable
- NACE Level 2 or Equivalent if “Painting discipline” Supervisor
- Minimum 10 years in operational works preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry. NACE Level 2 or Equivalent.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert