Ezion-Geber Energy Limited is a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years of combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
Application is invited to fill the position below
Job Title: PIPING /PROJECT CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER
Job Location: Lagos
The individual that has the responsibility and authority for the administrative and technical direction of a Piping/Construction project. Responsibilities include:
- The service provider will provide expert services for onsite subsea related rig operations, well intervention, upper completions operations, Tubing hanger installations and recovery, Tree installations and recovery, deployment of IWOCS equipment for Riser base and riseless operations.
- The service provider shall ensure HSSE considerations are implemented into subsea system designs, well intervention operations and all subsea deployment procedures. This is essential to ensuring the safe and efficient work of those personnel who will be executing the tasks offshore.
- The service provider shall provide Technical Authority level 2 assurance to support decision making and technical deliverables that are largely of single discipline content relating to Well Intervention, subsea production systems, barrier philosophies, FPSO surveillance support, to ensure that tasks are sequenced safely across SNEPCO Bonga deep water projects.
- The service provider shall provide integrated technical and quality assurance for the Discipline decisions and deliverables with a significant multi-disciplinary content.
- The service provider shall review change requests, prepare work procedures, troubleshoot issues, review lift plans and perform risk assessments for subsea installations and intervention operations.
- The service provider shall be responsible for developing, reviewing and approving (FSV) field support vessel deployment procedures for Bonga Subsea Tree systems, Tubing head spools, Well Jumpers, Well Metrology, Hydraulic and Electrical flying leads, SCM and choke change out, installations and recovery, ROV intervention operations in Bonga field.
- The service provider shall be responsible for developing, reviewing and approving deployment procedures for subsea related Rig-based and Rigless operations. Such operations include; upper completions and decompletions, coil tubing operations, Wireline, Acid stimulations, plugs setting, deployment of workover control package etc.
- Service provider shall lead subsea equipment readiness, deployment and troubleshooting operations for the subsea systems. This includes IWOCS system, Vertical Tubing hanger systems, Vertical subsea Tree systems ROV systems, EP/LRP system, well intervention package.
- Service provider shall be responsible for reviewing and approving all aspects of subsea installation engineering, WELL metrology analysis, lifting and hoisting calculations, stress analysis design, and provide technical input into complex calculations and offshore analysis.
- Service provider shall provide up-dates to the subsea system as-builts and documentation, consistent with procedures developed by the company organization.
- Service provider may be required to at times to take up role as Company Site Representative offshore on field support vessel or Rig as subsea focal point to closely interface with Contractor Representative to ensure offshore campaign is delivered safely, within budget and with schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- A Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Chartered Engineer (C.Eng.) license or registration would be desirable but is not essential.
- Eight years’ post-graduate experience in the field of pipeline design, construction and operation.
- Demonstrate specific knowledge and practice of ASME B31.4 & 8 and applicable pipelines ASME standards, design, construction, operation, pipelines analysis.
How to Apply
Application process: Application Letter along with Resume, CV’s should be submitted via Email – email@example.com before 4:00pm, 13th April 2021
Note: The interview shall take place on the 14th April 2021, Location: Plot 34 East/West Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. (Call +234 – 9066054438, +234 -80356661195 for Direction)
Applicants are to come with original copies of certificates for sighting.
For more information, visit the Official Website Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
Application Deadline: 12/04/2021