Point Engineering Limited is a Nigerian company dedicated to providing responsive high quality engineering, procurement, construction and installation services to clients
Application is invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: COMMISSIONING MANAGER
Manage all aspects of commissioning with daily interface with subcontractors and client representatives. Documentation and completeness of commissioning records will be essential to the success. Other responsibilities will include:
- Management of the commissioning process with detailed understanding and knowledge of all systems.
- Leads the commissioning process including review of pre-functional checklists, functional testing procedures and actual functional testing.
- Performs job inspections to ensure specifications and expectations are met and work is completed in a quality and timely manner
- Participates in factory witness testing, as required
- Identify potential quality problems to assist in developing constructability review reports.
- Reviews the shop drawings and submittals to comply with the contract documents
- Learns and actively participates in all aspects of the company’s Beyond-Zero safety and quality plans and culture of caring by demonstrating commitment to an injury-free environment through individual actions and mentoring others
- Provides mentoring to less experienced co-workers
- Builds relationships by being the direct face with the client and subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related field (Required). In lieu of the above requirements, equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- 15 years construction management experience and/or Commissioning management (Preferred).
- Ability to construct a project from start to finish.
- Ability to apply fundamentals of the means and methods of construction management to projects.
- Thorough knowledge of project processes and how each supports the successful completion of a project.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced preferred).
- Proficiency in required construction technology (Advanced).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret Schedule reports from P6.
- Proficiency in BIM (Building Information Modeling) (Intermediate).
- Ability to build relationships, internally and externally.
- Ability to manage a team and work closely with all levels of staff.
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and understand plans, drawings and specifications
- Communication skills, verbal and written (Advanced).
- Ability to conduct effective presentations (Advanced).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the name
Visit the Point Engineering Limited Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: 11/12/2020