PPI and KOG Nigeria Limited (Formerly Known as PPI technology Services) is a limited company, duly registered in Nigeria, with the Nigerian head office in Lagos and a branch office in Port Harcourt. Since 1996 PPI has Performed Complete Project Management Services on over 600 Drilling Operations and 930 work-over and Completion Operations in Nigeria and abroad.
PPI and KOG provide services to plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable physical, social and economic infrastructure for international and local communities.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: SENIOR SAP EPM AND ERP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Support day to day SAP users in their use of UNISUP
- Provide end-users and key users with appropriate assistance so as to improve their knowledge of UNISUP, and communicate information about best practices, process evolutions, and new functionalities
- Analyze problems and difficulties pointed out by users, and propose solutions compliant with UNISUP standards
- Work with supply chain and logistics process leaders in order to identify recurring issues, and define communications and actions to correct them
- Capture and document business requirements from the supply chain and logistics domains, and follow up the communication with the SAP Competence Center at the Head Office, in connection with the UNISUP coordinator
- Ensure that changes impacting logistics or supply chain processes meet Business requirements in relation with the PM and FI/CO domains
- Define test scenarios and perform unit & integration tests, in connection with lead users, following each correction, evolution or SAP project delivery from the SAP Competence Center at the Head Office
- Provide UNISUP users with training and mentoring for technical and functional assistance on matters relating to logistics and supply chain
- Help users changing mindsets, approaches and habits when using UNISUP as part of overall promotion of best practices, in connection with lead users
- Over 12 years’ experience with a specialty in P_TSEC10_75 – SAP-certified technology professional –system security architect
- P_S4FIN_1709-SAO certified application professional – financials in SAP S/4HANA 1709 for SAP ERP financials expert
- B.Sc. or equivalent in information technology, accounting, sciences, engineering or related fields
- 12+ years relevant working experience with ERPs, with SAP MM & RLM solutions consultant certification, and extensive understanding and knowledge of supply chain and logistics processes in the oil and gas context, ideally with a fully-cycle SAP implementation experience
- Proactive team player with communication and leadership skills, a strong sense of service to users, autonomy, analytical and adequate problem-solving skills, listening and teaching qualities, and ability to respect deadlines, plan actions and prioritize goals in a complex environment involving numerous actors throughout a distributed environment.
Method of Application
Interested and Only qualified Applicants are to forward their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
Visit the PPI and KOG Nigeria Limited Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: 31/08/2020