PPI and KOG Nigeria Limited (Formerly Known as PPI technology Services) is a limited company, duly registered in Nigeria, with the Nigerian head office in Lagos and a branch office in Port Harcourt. Since 1996 PPI has Performed Complete Project Management Services on over 600 Drilling Operations and 930 work-over and Completion Operations in Nigeria and abroad.
PPI and KOG provide services to plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable physical, social and economic infrastructure for international and local communities.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: SENIOR PLANNING MANAGER
- Analyse configurations of the basic components of a structure
- calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes
- consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design
- liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction
- examine structures at risk of collapse and advise how to improve their structural integrity, such as recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure
- make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors
- work with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and analyse results of soil sample and in situ tests
- liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound
- apply expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures
- use computers and computer-aided design (CAD) technology for simulation purposes.
- 15 plus years recent experience in Civil Quality Inspection related to the construction of process plant(s) and pipelines, onshore or offshore.
- 3 plus years Site Construction role (such as Civil Foreman and/or Civil Engineer) related to offshore topsides is preferred and must be within the last 5 years.
- Knowledge of industry civil codes and standards and the ability to read civil drawings is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Responsible for assessment and verification of project work activities including site preparation and earthworks, ditch works for undergrounds and backfill, tank foundation beds and dikes, concrete pre-pour, pouring and post-pour activities including laboratory tests and other activities according to the Project Quality Plan and Site Surveillance Plan or as approved in Inspection & Test Plans.
- Assist in the initial assessment of the Contractor’s Quality Program, control procedures and ITPs as they relate to civil scope. Witness acceptance tests and perform final quality checks.
Method of Application
Interested and Only qualified Applicants are to forward their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
Visit the PPI and KOG Nigeria Limited Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: 31/08/2020