Ariosh Ltd delivers Engineering and Construction services for onshore, offshore and subsea segment of the energy industry. Our people are performance driven. We proactively strive to innovate and achieve business excellence
Application is invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: PRINCIPAL UMBILICAL AND DISTRIBUTION ENGINEER
- Deliver the Subsea Hardware scope for the deepwater project in accordance with Company policies and standards.
- Ensure that all relevant deliverables and responsibilities as defined in the project subsea control assurance framework requirements are carried out.
- Identify the specific functional requirements of the subsea umbilical and distribution system, both topsides and subsea.
- Review/configure relevant specifications and ensure that they meet the operating company requirements.
- Develop/review schedules and determine the deliverables and hold points necessary to meet the project requirements.
- Monitor progress throughout the project phases and ensure that the delivered system meets the requirements/specifications.
- Ensure that the systems are properly tested and documented prior to deployment through development of detailed procedures and assignment of experienced QA/QC personnel.
- Ensure that the systems are installed correctly via thorough installation and pre-commissioning procedures and that interfaces with all project team personnel are properly carried out.
- Carry out project learnings and/or after-action reviews to document problems and prevent reoccurrences.
- Ensuring that all work is done in a manner consistent with Company’s minimum standards and policies. Ensure utilization of our global work processes (Performance agreements, HSE management process, etc).
- Responding to significant cost pressures in both project delivery while helping to create a new, sustainable organization.
- Managing the project uncertainties, including multiple interfaces, and input from Operations staff to achieve TQ delivery of assigned project.
- Capturing and instilling standard “best practices”, work processes, systems, and tools
- A recognized B.Sc. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, with at least 12 years’ experience in deepwater in a project environment.
- Knowledge of existing standards and ability to develop umbilical and distribution System functionality requirements for new deep-water development projects.
- Experience with offshore installation and commissioning of umbilical’s and subsea distribution equipment
- Played a significant role on a major project. Demonstrated capability to proactively implement plans, follow through with sustained execution, and to meet project milestones
- Good supervisory qualities and experience, including good communication skills, and proactive commitment to/leadership in HSE matters.
- Technical Professional with broad and deep knowledge of deepwater subsea hardware design, fabrication, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning and should have played a key role in the delivery of at least one major deepwater project involving subsea hardware design and installation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Send CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There should be no multiple application by single applicant
Visit the Ariosh Ltd Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: 30/11/2020
Click here for more Jobs alert