Procter & Gamble is the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world. We have operations in about 80 countries, building 65 trusted brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few, that make life better for five billion consumers in more than 180 countries. So it’s not surprising that we offer opportunities for people of almost every skillset. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Multi-Functional Internship
Req No: HR 00003766
Job type: Full-time
- The Internship drive is for top talent undergraduates in their penultimate year who wish to fulfil their 3-6 months Industrial Training (IT) Programs. Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh undergraduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
What we are looking for?
- You will be part of an inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them.
- You are solicited to apply regardless of your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, etc.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost-saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individuals with different personalities. Previous people management
- Top Talent: Undergraduate students in any discipline interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.