Uniterm Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians incorporated in 2004 and has grown rapidly with a professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost-effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy.
Uniterm Nigeria Limited is inviting Suitable candidates to apply for the job advert;
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer/Project Engineer
Job Location: BAYELSA
Reports to: Onshore – Reports to Projects Director Offshore – Reports to Offshore Manager
- The Senior/Project Engineer shall be responsible for Projects assigned to them by the Projects Director or the Project Manager. They will be responsible for client and vessel support, procedural development and risk management of all areas which may be experienced in the typical life cycle of a project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities will include:
- Conceptual engineering.
- Assessing vessel days, equipment spreads and subcontractors required in regard to the scopes.
- Preparation of method statements as required.
- Review lessons learned and recommendations from similar projects.
- Preparation of MTO’s/Equipment lists.
- Identification of hazardous operations and engineered mitigations of same.
- Preparation and attendance at HAZID meetings and safety review meetings.
- Preparation and contribution to operational reviews.
- Preparation of procedural documentation.
- Involvement in fabrication and testing of equipment as required.
- Work with the Quality Technician to ensure that 3rd party supplied equipment is ‘fit for purpose’, is fully certified and meets regulatory requirements.
- Completion of the ssary paperwork as detailed in the Project Management System.
- Liaise with Offshore Manager on project activities and be in attendance throughout.
- Ensure all procedures are distributed prior to mobilisation activities commencing.
- Ensure all equipment is on board as per the deck plan and material takeoff documents.
- Be in attendance during the mobilisation process.
- Oversee sea fastenings.
- Write and deliver the project briefing.
- Co-ordinate daily operational scopes.
- Communicate effectively with off and onshore clients, management and operational teams.
- Prepare and chair 05:00, 11:00, 17:00 and 23:00 hrs supervisors meetings.
- Ensure that any MOC issues are adequately assessed including HAZID and Safe Job Analysis procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that demobilisation plan is complete, accurate and has been forwarded to onshore management team for review in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all third party hire equipment has been marked with return/off hire details and that all manifests have been completed.
- Ensure the end of Campaign Reports and Videos are boxed and containerised for return to the project offices.
- Witness all KEY lifts of client-owned/contracted equipment.
- Upon arrival at the base, all third party equipment must be confirmed as being off-hire and as-built documentation identified and passed to the Document Controller.
- At least 4 years experience in the offshore-related industry and/or light well intervention operations in a similar engineering capacity.
- Experience and knowledge of light well intervention and pumping operations OR experience and knowledge of rigging, diving and ROV operations.
- Good organisational/administration skills.
- Excellent team player with well developed interpersonal/communicative skills.
- Experience within a QA/Operations environment.
- Ability to work to demanding schedules.
- Good PC skills in the use of all ‘Microsoft’ packages.
- Experience in assisting with the production of budgetary pricing.
- Knowledge of all aspects of tender support including safety, quality, schedule, contractual and commercial issues.
- Appropriate IWCF well control accreditation.
- Survival and medical accreditation.
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in an appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg. A. 111/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any Science / Engineering related field.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET, HUET, OSP, NEBOSH and All other relevant Documents for positions applied for
- Valid OGUK medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport.
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Onshore Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0003)
Method of Application
Interested and Only qualified candidates should send their CV in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents/Certifications to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
Visit the Uniterm Nigeria Limited Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: 31/08/2020