PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Project Engineer
- Responsible for the entire operation and maintenance of the quality management system.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Ensure projects are completed according to project plans/schedule
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Monitor compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications
- Monitors work in progress and prepare weekly reports of the status of each assignment.
- Provide full support as required by the ManagementHas the responsibility to plan, organize and achieve in a timely and qualitative manner all required operational related activities of the company on project sites. He is also responsible for managing applicable project resources (manpower, material management, etc.)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum 5 years on Management and operations preferable in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Suitably trained in specific/relevant trade like NACE, SSPC or PMP.
- NACE, SSPC or PMP.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years on Mgt & Operations
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert