PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Project Planner
Responsible for planning and scheduling project workloads. Gather and analyzes information to prepare status reports. Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follow company policy
- Work closely with Project/Site Manager to develop and maintain detailed resource-loaded schedules using MS Project or Primavera
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, baseline, status, and perform measurement baseline.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects. Frequent on-site visits to review activity progress required
- Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance
- Work in collaboration with the project management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
• Maintain accurate records/paperwork
- Combine the work activities sequencing as per Site Manager request to deliver the scope
• Ensure manpower resources are planned effectively as per job schedule
- Record “Standby” or downtime by logging the information given by the supervisor
- Produce the daily and weekly reports for client and the management as appropriate
- Produce progress curves “S curve” production progresss• Client progress requirements shall be understood
- Identify Progress Backlogs, Critical Paths, Warnings, and improvements.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- PMP certification, experience using MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel
- Minimum 7 years in Project planning and operations preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry.
- Age: 30
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert