Pyale Properties leases and rents commercial and residential properties at affordable rates across multiple locations in Nigeria including Lagos & PortHarcourt.
Application is invited for;
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Construction/Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of work experience required by family own company to oversee and implement building projects. The Construction Manager reports to the company owners and is responsible for managing all activities on a project site.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all construction activities within construction locations are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional staff in directing and supervising all involved site personnel and subcontractors.
- Lead and ensure all workgroups are properly guided in assembling and controlling the required resources (manpower, equipment, materials and tools required) to start and sustain the work efficiency and productivity until the completion of the project.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure conformity with QA/QC specifications and requirements, Industry Codes, Standards and Procedures, client requirements and provides technical advice to resolve problems.
- Advises the client in determining the need and procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specific times in order to conform to the workloads, plans and schedules.
- Interact with other construction areas and clients, discusses and review with the client project Key Performance Indicators to determine an accurate status of the project, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirements, to maintain a project on target.
- Ensure the accurate and timely collection and recording of quality and work progress. (photos, QITP’s, daily diaries, etc.).
- Ensure the weekly reporting of plans, QITP’s, photos, daily diaries and other progress to the project manager via email.
- Comply with the highest level of quality, health, safety and environmental standards during all stages of project execution and pro‐active with safety groups and subcontractors to promote safe and hazardous free work within the project sites.
Education and Skills
- University degree in Civil Engineering and/or Construction
- Registered member of COREN
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word, excel, AutoCAD, Primavera and/or other project management software
- At least 10 years of work experience on residential and/or commercial building sites.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com or apply online.
For more information about Pyale Properties, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: Not Specified