PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: QA/QC
- Ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements. Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization and projects.
- Responsible for all quality assurance tasks and is the quality management representative at the project site under the authority of the Site Project Manager.
- Ensure overall operational compliance with all relevant project procedural and specification requirements related to quality.
- Continually advises the Site Project Manager / Deputy Site Project Manager and corporate quality section of the status of quality-related activities and ensure that project requirement are applied during the life cycle of the project.
- Ensure all personnel is made aware of quality requirements for the project in the larger picture.
- Ensure all personnel on-site have the required qualification for their respective jobs.
- Organize quality audits on a regular basis and prepare quality plans when and where required.
- Study specifications, QA/QC procedure, QCP, and requirements for the project and ensure work is performed accordingly.
- Supervise inspection personnel, ensuring that all work areas are adequately monitored and controlled from a quality perspective.
- Ensure Quality Control Plans are in place and signed off progressively for all work performed
- Manage and control project site query and non-conformance reporting systems.
- Ensure data packs are compiled, reviewed, approved, and retained for all work performed.
- Maintain and report required information regarding quality on the project, to Site Project Management.
- Administer and control project site query and non-conformance reporting systems.
- Monitor and expedite the closeout of all audit assessment findings, non-conformance reports & anomaly reports and report accordingly.
- Liaise with the client and contract management, including notifications with regard of all required inspection interventions.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Suitably trained in specific/relevant certification like ISO 9001:2015 Internal/Lead Auditor, PMP, BOSIET, NACE 2, or equivalent Minimum 5 years on Management roles preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry
- Years of Experience: 5 years minimum experience in a similar field of industry
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert