Quality Control & Quality Assurance Engineer is needed at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited. Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control & Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
- Follow-up with QA/QC vendor on chemical deliveries and ensure quality is met
- Visit Vendor facility to receive new chemical deliveries
- Creation of material numbers for all production chemicals/materials
- Follow-up Production Chemical transfer from vendor facility to the site
- Have strong competence in SAP tool
- Manage production chemical stock in SAP and ensure no stock out
- Manage reagent stocks in SAP and ensure no stock out
- Ensure lab equipment availability and spares
- Follow-up with the maintenance of lab equipment and calibrations
- Follow-up with bi-annual Lab Equipment Maintenance & Calibrations
- Follow-up with Lab fiscal equipment and calibrations
- Follow-up with tote maintenance and ensure availability of totes
- Follow-up and make an available chemical cargo-carrying unit for bi-annual inspection campaigns
- Manages a database where all information regarding chemicals, tote frames and tank are stored for record purpose.
- Receives crude oil sample from the site and distribute to different vendors for analysis
- Request for materials transfer within plants
- Receives and Manages the day-to-day chemical request from the site.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum Experience 5-8 years
- Offshore Safety Permit (OSP)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Visit the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Official Website for more details
Application Closing Date
8th July 2020.