The Queen Mary University of London invites applications for the Roy Goode Scholarship in the 2020/21 academic session. Queen Mary is a truly global university with five campuses at home in London but also sites in China, Malta and Paris.
This prestigious award is bestowed in honour of the founder of CCLS, Sir Roy Goode and celebrates the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the Centre for Commercial Law Studies at Queen Mary University of London.
A candidate who meets the highest academic criteria will be selected for The Roy Goode 40th Anniversary Scholarship.
Roy Goode Masters Scholarship Details
Worth of Award
- The successful scholarship candidate will receive a full fee waiver.
- LLM Law
- LLM Banking and Finance
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM International Economic law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- LLM Arts Business and the Law
- LLM/MA in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Paris
- MSC law and Finance
- Applicants that have achieved a UK first-class honours degree (or equivalent*), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
- Citizen of the above-mentioned countries
- Have gotten admission in the available programme at the University.
How to Apply
- There is no separate application. They will consider all ap
- However, shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a supporting statement to compete for this award.
- You must have an offer for the course to be considered for the award.