The Queensland University of Technology is actively offering the Faculty of Education Annual Scholarships to support bright international students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The successful applicant will receive a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($28,092 in 2020). The grant is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs. A six-month extension to The grant is also possible, subject to approval by QUT.
Faculty of Education Annual Scholarship Details
Host University: Queensland University of Technology
Eligible Countries: International
Degree Type: Master and Research program
Eligible Field of Studies: Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy and Professional Doctorate in Education
Value of Awards: $28,092
- Applicants must have studied Australian curriculum, either in Australia or overseas, and received an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 74, or higher.
- Applicants must be enrolled full time in an eligible IT degree for the duration of your studies and maintain a course grade point average (GPA) of 5.0 or higher each semester.
- Applicants need to either have completed Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) or be aged 17 or older and be applying on the basis of your previous study or work experience.
- Applicants must check specific English proficiency requirements for your chosen course.
Other Scholarships to apply:
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2020 | Fully Funded
- Monash University Silver Jubilee PhD Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- University of Queensland PhD Scholarship for International Students 2020/21
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships (QES) at Universities Canada 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should click here to apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020