Ramapo College scholarships are merit-based opportunities, meaning they are offered to students based on their academic and personal achievements, not financial need. Scholarship awards are offered in a wide range of amounts and are awarded for four years.
Scholarship awards are disbursed in various amounts over four years provided that students maintain the required number of credits, grade point average and good social standing. Applicants are considered for merit-based scholarships based on academic performance and their potential to become active members of our community.
Merit-Based Scholarships Details
Host Institution: Ramapo College, USA
Eligible Countries: International Students
Degree Type: Bachelor’s Degree Program
Duration: 4 years
Scholarship awards are disbursed in various amounts over four years provided that students maintain the required number of credits, grade point average and good social standing. Ramapo College will offer Tuition free to the winning students for 2020/2021 academic year.
- All aspects of a student’s application are considered including extra-curricular activities
- A recommended GPA of 3.5 or higher is encouraged to be eligible for consideration, along with a rigorous HS course schedule. For the Fall 2021 admission cycle.
- Transfer applicants with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher will be considered for a scholarship.
- Students must submit their application and all required credentials no later than May 1, 2021. No separate application is necessary.
- Candidates must be in good academic standing. Students may apply for more than one award as long as they meet all eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
To be considered for a merit-based scholarship, students must submit their application by the priority deadline, and all required credentials must be received no later than January 3, 2021. No separate application is necessary. An interview may be required upon review of credentials.
Visit the Official Website for more information
Deadline: December 15, 2020