Job Title: Marine Design Engineer
The Engineer Will
- Receive project inquiries and prepare proposals for civil infrastructure consultancy projects (mostly maritime-based) as part of the engineering team
- Lead, in studies and design, providing technical guidance and administrative support to the side.
- Compile project reports, programs budgets, and forecasts
- Be expected to work hours as required for the project, typically five days/week
- The engineer will report to the Associate Director – Engineering, also based in Lagos.
- The successful candidate is likely to be professionally qualified and with ten yearsand#39 substantial relevant experience.
- The candidate will be a civil engineer with ports and harbors infrastructure consultancy experience.
- Candidates with overseas experience in Africa, West Africa, or Nigeria will be a benefit.
- The candidate must be proficient in technical written English.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- 24-month contract renewable after 12 monthsand#39 subjects to satisfactorily completing an initial probation period of 3 months, which may be extended under certain circumstances. After this, two monthsand#39 notice from either party will be necessary to terminate the contract.
- Attractive salary, plus company bonus scheme
- Bachelor status contract * 25 working days leave per annum
How to Apply
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and additional arrangements as required to support your claim.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020