Russian Scholarship Project is your chance for early admission to a tuition-free program at one of the leading universities in Russia. This program is aimed at talented foreign students who would like to enrol in a degree program in Russia for free.
The competition is aimed at prospective applicants to master’s programs and allows winners and runner-ups to study at any Russian university, with tuition fees covered by the state, which implies a 100% discount on tuition + a governmental scholarship at one of leading Russian universities members of 5-100 project, which aims to increase their positions on the global research and education market with 21 Nobel Prize winners lecturers and more than 360,000 students studying in these universities.
Russian Scholarship Project Details
Host Countries: Russia
Eligible Countries: International
Degree Type: Master or PhD
Number of Awards: 300+
Value of Awards: 100% discount on tuition fees
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degrees (for the Master’s track) or Master’s degree (for Doctoral Track), except for Russian citizens.
- Applicants must take part in either Russian or English language.
Eligible Field of Studies:
The scholarship is available to pursue Master programme or PhD degree in the field of;
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence,
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health,
- Computer & Data Science,
- Business & Management,
- Politics & International Relations,
- Biology & Biotechnology,
- Neuroscience & Psychology,
- Physical Sciences,
- Linguistics & Modern Languages,
- Chemistry & Materials Science,
- Economics & Econometrics,
- Engineering & Technology,
- Earth Sciences, and
- Supporting Documents: They must attach your academic transcript of all the previous attended university and copy of passport, CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a bachelor degree before applying for this award.m
- English Language Requirements: Participants can take part in either Russian or English language.
How To Apply:
In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to select a master’s programme in the subject area. Thereafter they can apply through the online application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020