Sarah Strong Scholarship: Sarah Strong fundraiser is proud to announce a new initiative with Sarah Strong that we hope will be an annual occurrence. The Sarah Strong Scholarship is in honour of Sarah Ibrahim and is to help continue to encourage people to talk and share about mental health. We will continue to try to honour Sarah’s life and how beautiful of a person she was by breaking down the stigma surrounding mental health and making it known that it’s okay not to be okay.
This scholarship will be funded by donors and from sales of the Colour Me Calm Colouring Book. By purchasing a book you are donating 7$ to the scholarship fund, and any tip you leave at checkout will also 100% go towards the fund as well. You can also directly donate funds via e-transfer to the Sarah Strong Fundraiser.
- You must be attending school this fall or winter semester to be eligible for the Sarah Strong Scholarship.
- Applicants must be residents of Canada and have already graduated high school
- There is no age limit to apply and no specific university you must attend to apply.
- All types of certificate, bachelor and masters programs are all eligible schooling to apply for this scholarship.
- Write an essay
What mental health means to them, or they can decide to talk about personal struggles they have faced or continue to face in regards to mental health
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Name, email and your relationship to the person who would be willing to speak on your behalf as a reference
- School you are attending
- Program you are enrolled in
- Essay portion (1-2 pages long)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified students should send all the information and essay of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word or pdf document
- Once you apply you will receive an email confirmation within 5 business days to confirm your application.
- You will only be notified further if you are the recipient chosen to be awarded the inaugural Sarah Strong Scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded by mid-October.
Deadline to apply is September 30th.
Visit The Official Website For More Information