PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Scaffolding Supervisor
Responsible for all items in relation to Scaffolding activities (Material, project, resources). He is the technical expert in this area, he is responsible for ensuring that all the needs of the site are attended to (calculation note, drawing.).
- Work closely with Site Manager to develop and maintain detailed resource-loaded schedules using MS Project or Primavera
- Knowledge of his job description
- Responsible for all scaffolding resources availability
- Organize and program the training for all his resources (Supervisor, Forman, Workers),
- Follow closely all scaffolding Material of the company (and hire scaffoldings)
- Carry out visits in connection with tenders with the estimation engineer for the scaffolding part
- Help the estimation department to solve scaffolding issues during the preparation of the technical offer
- Carry out visit on-site to control the quality and the productivity of the Job
- Follow up/update and be responsible for producing as much as possible accurate data pertaining to the quantities of scaffolding available per site and in stock schedules
- Respect working time/ arrangements given by Operations Manager
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Operation Manager
- Anticipate the daily needs of scaffoldings for operations and supervise the preparation of baskets to be transferred from the barge to the site.
- Report to the logistic team on consumption level, anticipate the needs of scaffoldings required to execute scopes, and ensure with the logistic officer that supply of materials is made.
- Prepare a monthly inspection plan for the material on-site or in the store area
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum 7years in scaffolding works preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry.
- General education up to elementary is a minimum.
- CITB advanced level
- Leadership skills course as per company policy
- Basic scaffold inspection preferred
- CITB advanced level
Years of Experience: Minimum 7 years in scaffolding works
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert