Schwarzman Scholarship Program is open for students to pursue a Masters in Global Affairs, working with an academic advisor to design an academic plan that best suits his or her academic and professional goals.
The Program is designed to prepare young leaders to deepen understanding between China and the rest of the world, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Whether in politics, business or science, the success of future leaders around the world will depend upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends.
The program gives the world’s best and brightest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities.
Schwarzman Scholarship Program Details
Eligible Countries: Post-graduate International students
Host University: Tsinghua University in Beijing
Degree Type: Masters Degree Program
Scholarship Worth:Schwarzman Scholars program provides entire funding for the qualified candidates which includes:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- Also, a stipend of $4,000 for personal expense
Eligibility Criteria:The Schwarzman Scholarship program is open to the candidate from all over the world. Moreover, to become eligible the candidates must:
- Applicants must possess an Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent. Moreover, current undergraduate students must well be on their way to competing for their degree before August 1, 2020.
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher. Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). A minimum score of 600.
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). A minimum score of 100.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7.
Documents for Application:Schwarzman Scholarship application is an online process. The candidates will require to provide the following documentation along with the scholarship application.
- Online application
- Resume (2-page maximum)
- Transcripts/Academic Records
- Essays (2)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Video (optional)
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply for the Schwarzman Scholars program at Tsinghua University through the link below. he applicants must register an account and fill-up the form. The candidates must also provide the required documentation.
Visit the Official Webpage for more detailsApplication Deadline: 11:59 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 CLICK FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE