Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a programme of scholarships offered by the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish universities in the areas of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
All International Students are invited to apply for the Scotland Government Scholarships to Study in Scotland Universities for a Master’s Degree. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are an incredible opportunity to study in a country with world-leading universities and a long tradition of academic excellence. Our chosen scholars are people who aspire to become influential leaders in their future careers. They have wide-ranging interests outside their studies and a desire to broaden their personal and academic experience in Scotland.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships 2021 Details:
Degree Level: One Year Master Program
Eligible nationality: International
No. of awards: 50 Scholarships
Award country: Scotland
Scholarship coverage: Partially Funded
- The Scottish Government Scholarship will award 50 Scholarships each worth £8000 Pound Sterling, towards Tuition fees.
- Saltire Scholars will also have the opportunity to take part in a program of activities over and above their studies, including dialogue with the academic and business community in Scotland.
List of Scottish Universities:
Scotland is home to a diverse and internationally successful higher education sector of 19 Scottish universities. Find out more about each one. #SCOTLANSISNOW
Find about Each University by Clicking Here
Eligibility Criteria for Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships
If you are interested in applying for a Saltire Scholarship. There are some Rules & Requirements to be eligible for the Saltire Government Scholarship.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
How to Apply for Scotland Government Scholarships:
To apply for Scotland Saltire Scholarship. Complete the Online Application form before the Deadline. The Link to Online Application and official website link is given below:
For more information, Click Here
The deadline for Saltire Scholarship applications is Friday 28th May 2021 at midnight GMT.
All other questions are answered at FAQ.