Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title – SENIOR E&I ENGINEER
He shall be responsible for performing all aspects of the design of complex Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering scope.
- He shall be responsible for the extensive progressive experience in Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineering that requires applying advanced Engineering techniques and analysis
- He shall adapt to the project scope, specifications and design criteria upon assignment to a project task team
- He shall be responsible for producing estimate level designs and material take-offs suitable for the level of the estimate being performed on a project.
- He shall also be responsible for producing detail design calculations and sketches for materials of construction associated with the project. Calculations produced will be neatly prepared and organized for efficient checking by others and efficient use by drafters/designers for preparing drawings and as a deliverable when required.
- He shall produce installation details, motor control center single lines, electric room layouts, motor control elementary, connection diagrams, cable schedules, control panel layouts and grounding, lighting, power and instrumentation plans under general supervision.
Minimum of Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited university (Master’s degree shall be an added advantage)
- Professional Engineering registration is highly preferred but is not required.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant industrial experience in electrical and instrumentation engineering. (Additional experience with automation and controls is highly preferred)
How to Apply
Visit the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Official Website for more details
Deadline: 14 October 2020