Serviteco Limited (RC 370372) was incorporated in Nigeria in 1999, as a Limited Liability Company. Currently, Serviteco Limited has a share capital of 30 million. Our business concept is to operate a disciplined and customer-oriented philosophy. To achieve this vision, the emphasis is placed on the commitment to company integrity with the utmost efficiency in the areas of personnel and equipment deployment.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Location: LAGOS [BONGA SOUTHWEST / APARO (BSWA)]
- Demonstrate a commitment to Goal Zero and visible HSSE leadership that fosters appropriate behaviours and compliance with HSSE rules and policies.
- Provide process engineering support for Front-End maturation of greenfield/brownfield opportunities.
- Provide Process support during tendering, detail design, fabrication, testing, installation, and support the final commissioning offshore.
- Respond to process engineering related technical queries and clarification questions from vendors while seeking avenues for cost savings
- Validate process engineering deliverables from EPC contractors including but not limited to Process Design Premise, Philosophies, Process Study reports, Heat and Material Balances, Process Calculations, Process and Utility flow schemes, Utility consumption list, Datasheets, specifications and P&IDs.
- Provide input into the detailed design of new facilities or modifications to facilities undertaken by the project team with special emphasis on the Flares Down Policy, energy efficiency and optimization of facility uptime/availability.
- Work with multi-disciplinary topsides professionals in applying in-depth technical expertise required for the design, manufacture, assembly, testing, installation, and commissioning of FPSO systems.
- Provide Process Engineering inputs in technical reviews and Management of Change to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Promote capital efficiency in project delivery through competitive scoping, sound surface facilities decisions, application of new technologies, external benchmarking and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines to ensure process design intent is always met, with emphasis on safety and operability.
- Interface with OR&A team to ensure lessons learned from Operated Assets are implemented in new projects.
- Participate in HAZOP Studies and close out action items.
- Drive the development of define and execute phase Project GHG/EE Management Plan
- Lead process design activities for specific process units and supervise work efforts on small projects as may be delegated by the Lead Process Engineer.
- Perform other assignments as may be required.
- A COREN registered engineer with B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 10years working experience in process/facilities engineering.
- Knowledge of Simulation tools e.g., UNISIM, IPSM, PIPESIM, OLGA, etc.
- Strong conceptual, innovative, and systems thinking ability.
- Very good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence decisions without authority.
- Understanding of subsurface, subsea, operations, and maintenance work processes.
- Experienced in Field/facility engineering and technical safety/risk engineering.
- Working knowledge of process equipment and its impact on other FPSO systems.
- Team player, self-motivated, persistence, with ability to think outside- the- box.
- Must have the ability to work with and influence multi-discipline and multi-cultural teams.
- Demonstrated capability to proactively implement plans and follow through with sustained execution, meeting project milestones.
- Shell Technical Authority 3 (TA-3) level Certification in Process Engineering
- Familiar with Industry codes and standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Visit the Serviteco Limited Official Website for more details
Application Closing Date
8th October 2020.