Seoul National University Scholarship 2021: SNU is offering Masters Degree Programs, Masters Degree Programs, PhD Degree Programs, MPhil, Masters Leading to Ph.D. in all Academic Fields & Majors on a Fully Funded Scholarship. All International Students from around the world are eligible to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship.
Seoul University Scholarship 2021 Details:
University: Seoul National University
Degree level: MS, Ph.D., MS leading to PhD
Eligible nationality: International
Award Country: South Korea
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students & will cover all the Expenses. The Details of Scholarships are given below:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS):
- Tuition fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: 500,000 KRW per month(different according to recipients’ majors)
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship:
- Full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters(Only when conditions are met)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters(maximum)
- Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Medical insurance subscription(private company).
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS):
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year
- * Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program
- Others: medical insurance, research fund, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return expenses.
Available Academic Fields:
Each and Every Field is available for the Seoul Master Degree Scholarship, Ph.D. Degree Scholarship MPhil Scholarship & Master Leading to Ph.D.
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
Eligibility Criteria for Korean Scholarships:
- Applicants & Parents Must not be a Citizen of Korea. Must be international Students.
- Applicants Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- Applicant Must hold a Masters Degree for Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of Doctoral degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
How to Apply for Seoul University Scholarship 2021?
The Application Process is Online for Seoul National University Scholarship. The Link to Online Application & Official website is given below:
For more information, visit the Official Link
The last date to apply Online for the Seoul University Scholarship in South Korea 2020 for International Students is 11th March 2021.