Sheffield Hallam University is inviting application for Transform Together Scholarships which are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2020–21. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Transform Together Scholarships Details
Host University: Sheffield Hallam University
Eligible Countries: International and European Union (non-UK) students
Degree Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Duration of Scholarship: for the full period of study
The scholarship covers 50 percent tuition for postgraduate and undergraduate students throughout the duration of their programmes.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
How To Apply:
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2021, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2020
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadlines: November 1st, 2020