The SIIT University Scholarship offers a Full Masters’s and PhD Degree Programs for all International and Thai Students. Scholarships at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Funds are available for excellent students from reputable universities from any foreign country, to study Masters and Doctoral Degree Programs.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 within Thammasat University. The Scholarships are available in different academics Fields and will cover 2 Years for a Master’s Degree and 3 Years for Doctoral Degree
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program
University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Course Level: Master, Doctoral
Eligible Group: International
Number of Scholarship: 15
Duration: 2 Years for Masters and 3 Years for Doctoral Degree
SIIT Scholarship will cover all the Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month for Masters program.
- Living Allowance of 11,500 baht Per Month for a PhD program.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
Available Academic Fields of Study
Scholarships are made available for the following research interest
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
- All Applicants from around the world with any nationality can apply.
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Insitute)
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50.
- A citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no certificate of English proficiency test.
How to Apply for the SIIT Scholarship
SIIT Scholarship is Apply Online. Note that you have to Select the “Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship” in the Application Form.
Please Visit the Official Website of the Sirindhorn University Scholarship. for more details
The last date to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology 2021 is 30th September 2020. The Results will be announced on 30th November 2020