SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021: Applications are invited from all International all over the world to apply for the Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2021 at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology. SIIT is offering Scholarships to undertake Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Thailand. Thailand award is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2021-22.
SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021 Details:
University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Degree level: Master’s, PhD
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Thailand
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
Available Field of Study:
Applicants can select study area from given below academic fields and majors:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Must be excellent in previous academic records
- Two Strong Recommendations (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Not receiving any other scholarship.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Masters degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Note: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
How to Apply for SIIT Graduate Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System for SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Thailand. Complete the online application form before the Deadline. The Online Application Link and official advertisement link is given below:
For more information, visit the Official Page
The last date to apply for Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology EFS Scholarsip 2021 is 15th March 2021 and the result will be announced on 21st May 2021.