Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships is a competitive merit award that recognizes the best and brightest students interested in a transformative education at Simmons University.
This most prestigious award offered at Simmons and acknowledges excellence through a focus on study abroad, scholarly research, and intellectual curiosity. Simmons has put the needs of our students first. Through an education that combines intellectual leadership with professional preparation, we help students lead meaningful lives and build successful careers for the 21st Century.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships Details:
Host University: Simmons University
Eligible Countries: International
Degree Type: Undergraduate studies
Duration: Four years.
- An annual award of $3,000 is given for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support.
- The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
Eligibility Criteria for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships
Students applying for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- A standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- A record of taking honours, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
How to Apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships
Please follow the following application steps to avail Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships :
- Applicants must complete and submit both their scholarship application and their admission application to the College by December 1.
- The application consists of two parts. A short answer and a formal essay. Students should submit their essays via our online form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Kotzen Application” by December 1. On each page of the document students should include their full name and date of birth.
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Interview: Finalists chosen for scholarship consideration will be required to complete an on-campus interview which will be conducted in February. If you are an international applicant unable to make it to campus, a Skype interview may be conducted instead.
Deadline: December 1st, 2020
Visit the Official Website for more information