PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Site Manager
Responsible for ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget. Coordinating and supervising project workers, selecting tools, resources, materials, and manpower, making safety inspections, and ensuring project and general site safety.
- Provide high-level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations
- Acts as the technical focal point of the project
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer inquiries in a positive manner
- Train/organize the function of each member of his team (assisted by the Supervisor and Foremen)
- Will be in direct contact with the customer (offshore)
- Knowledgeable in all technical aspects of the project (offer, scope, contract, specifications, procedures, etc.)
- Organization and supervision of logistics, human resources, risk management
- Realize the daily, weekly, and monthly progress to his management
- Report progress against agreed baseline schedules and milestones and physical progress assessment on a weekly and monthly basis
- Report events and propose corrective actions and preventive actions to improve project management system linked to the operations
- Ensure management on site of the project team and control productivity and planning
- Review plans and procedures periodically and institute changes as required
- Organize business review meetings with clients to improve performance continuously and qualitatively.
- Organize and conduct interviews and perform background investigations and provide onsite tests to all prospective employees.
- Develop and maintain relationships with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues, concerns, and grievances as per existing company policy.
- Provide orientation to employees in terms of company values and culture to affiliate employees as per organizational requirements.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum 10 years of Management and operations preferable in fabrication/construction and oil and gas industry
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Certified NACE 2 or equivalent, BOSIET, TTP Supervisor
- NACE CIP 2, Bosiet, computer literate, TTP supervisor
- UHP, PFP, Coating application, Insulation and scaffolding experience required, 10 yrs proven offshore supervision experience in the coating industry
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert