M B & C INVESTMENT LIMITED is a wholly indigenous Engineering Servicing Company, duly registered in 1998 by the Corporate Affairs Commission having fulfilled every legal and statutory requirement and having its Headquarters at Plot 47, Trans Amadi Industrial Area, Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geographic Information Systems Analyst
Under general supervision, the GIS Specialist leads, coordinates, and monitors the City’s Geographic Information System (GIS) activities; coordinates the development of the GIS systems and database according to City goals and objectives, and assures the integrity and security of the database.
- Plan and coordinate GIS activities to meet the outlined goals.
- Develop quality control standards for system application
- Analyze and resolve system issues in a timely manner.
- Perform data capture and analysis for GIS product.
- Oversee data flow, management, and distribution activities to support GIS.
- Support in designing and creating a geospatial database.
- Manage the geospatial database and develop maps and aerial photography.
- Maintain geospatial documentation for reference purposes.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget.
- Work in compliance with GIS standards and quality policies.
- Support and manage GIS applications based on growing business demands.
- Provide technical guidance to GIS users when needed.
- Assist the technical team in system design and development.
- Stay abreast with the latest developments in the GIS field.
- Support in developing work plans for complex projects.
- Requires education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in geography, computer science, planning,
engineering, or a closely related field.
- Years of professional experience in developing and managing a GIS database.
- An equivalent amount of education and/or experience is acceptable.
- Requires knowledge of GIS/ESRI software and application programming languages.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 18/12/2020
For more information, visit the M B & C INVESTMENT LIMITED Official Website
Click here to preview the uploaded document
Click here for more Jobs alert